Follow these steps when you’re ready to enroll. You must enroll in your benefits within 31 days of your hire date.
Click Register under First time here? to create your account (company key: nortonlifelock). Then, from the home page, click the Start Here button to select your benefits. After you’ve selected and reviewed your elections, be sure to click I Agree to complete your enrollment.
What Happens If You Don’t Enroll
If you do not enroll within 31 days of your hire date, you will automatically receive—and pay any associated cost for—these employee-only benefits (your dependents will not be covered):
- Medical: employee-only coverage in the Cigna Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan
- Dental: employee-only coverage in the Delta Dental 1.0 plan
- Vision: employee-only coverage in the VSP 1.0 plan
- Long-term disability: pretax option
- Basic life insurance: 2 times your salary or on-target earnings
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance: 2 times your salary or on target earnings
- 401(k) retirement plan: pretax contribution at 7% of pay